At Sixth Form level, Jamiah provides an in-house A-Level provision where students can study A Level courses in various academic subjects as well as other programmes of study. Students over the age of 16 who have literacy or numeracy needs can also take advantage of pre-GCSE courses provided at Jamiah. All students over the age of 16 will be expected to enrol for appropriate courses; either A-Level or other short courses.
Careers and Higher Education advice is provided by expert consultants brought in by Jamiah.
Jamiah has a computer room that provide students with access to software and the world wide web for educational and research purposes.
Subjects taught at AS-level
Subjects taught at A2-level
Other short courses provided:
- Level 2/3 in Mental Health,
- Level 2/3 in Team Leading,
- Level 2/3 in Principles of Working with individuals with learning disabilities,
- Level 2/3 in Personal Development,
- Level 2/3 Data Protection,
- Level 2/3 in Education,
- Level 2/3 in IT.